Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 104 (Who?), Viewed: 14554 times.
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
#101 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 1:35 AM Last edited by MasterBoy269 : 13th Aug 2018 at 3:42 AM.
I did downloaded it and i really, but really like it!
Just it give me so many errors with most of sims, like "Undefined Transition"
I will check getting out few mods and reply there then.

EDIT: I just deleted extended family mod and its working perfectly.
Test Subject
#102 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 12:33 PM
I had played most of the household now. I'm amazed with this neighborhood Jawusa. This is really refreshing to play. I always dreamed to make THAT big family tree. So much love drama there, this is even better than Emerald Heights.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#103 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 7:29 PM Last edited by Jawusa : 14th Aug 2018 at 7:39 PM.
@MasterBoy269

So, it was not confusing? Lol!
That means a lot to me! Thank you so much!

I thought I went too far with second cousins once removed... and relations like that
Not to mention that there are 9? pregancies sneaked in this 'hood. I thought that was too much. Lol!

The problem is... I don't even know myself who is pregnant and with whom... I simply forgot...

Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods
Winter Wonderland is available here
My Simblr
My 2015 Yearbook Entry
Test Subject
#104 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 8:09 PM Last edited by MasterBoy269 : Yesterday at 2:00 PM.
Yeah... about that pregnancies and fathers... I know just Don's children and that's all!
For now i played every household for day and Queen's household for a week. So, there is a lot to learn about them. And I also noticed that Cassiopeia II did not appeared as ghost at all! But third one was haunting on every birthday of her daughter.

And one question about Mortimer. How long he is supposed to live now? (Found answer in SimPE)
And about NPCs. Why is so hard to get alien gardener for Royal families?
And the final one, how to marry widowed wives who still have their dead husbands in family trees?
Test Subject
#105 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 10:58 PM
Default Queen Cassiopeia Xothburg IV

Cassiopeia is pretty sweet actually.
Page 5 of 5